Our Contest Has Ended!
Does your furnace put the fossil in fossil fuels? If so, MJM Mechancial wants to hear about it! From October 15th through November 22nd, we are encouraging homeowners in our Fort Wayne and surrounding service area to tell us about their prehistoric furnaces. The homeowner with the oldest unit will win a brand new furnace complete with installation*! With the power and efficiency of this new system, you’ll be as warm as a woolly mammoth while lowering your energy bills!
Rules & Restrictions
- Entries must be received between October 15 – November 22
- You must be 21 or older to enter.
- Applicants must own the home entered in the contest and reside within a 45 mile radius of our Fort Wayne headquarters.
- Furnaces entered must be forced air heating systems. No hot water or steam boilers will be considered.
- Furnace must still be operational as of November 23rd, the day of the selection.
- The winning entry is determined by the make, model, and manufacturing date of the furnace.
- The winning entry will be determined on November 23rd and informed before it is announced on the site and to the media.
- The winning entry will be officially announced to the public on or after November 23rd
- The winning entry will receive a Carrier Comfort 80 Gas Furnace with free installation.
- New furnace must be installed at same location of existing furnace used for contest entry.
- The winning entry will allow MJM Mechanical to use images and likeness of their old and new furnaces as well as the homeowner’s name in promotional materials.
- One application per household. Multiple applications from the same household will not increase your chances of winning.
- Prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- No entry fee or purchase is required.
- Prize must be redeemed by December 31st, 2018
- Employees of MJM Mechanical and their families are not eligible to win this contest.
- MJM Mechanical will not be held responsible for permit fees, duct system service costs, hazardous material removal/abatement, modifications to the building (electrical, building, mechanical, etc.) or improvements necessary to bring the building into local code compliance.
- All decisions are final.
Thanks for Stopping By...
Our 2018 Prehistoric Furnace Contest has officially ended as of 11/21. Please follow our Facebook page as we will be announcing a winner soon!
Also, be sure to keep an eye out for our 2019 “Antique Air Conditioner” Contest this Spring.
Your Friends at MJM